I’ve been sharing about this a lot on social media but, to reach as many people in my community as possible, I’m branching out to this network. If you’ve already reached out, offered to help, or have read this already, please accept my heartfelt virtual hug and feel free to disregard this note.
I have been asking this more and more every day…
“How can I help?”
Sincerely, from my heart; what do you need right now? Please do not hesitate to reach out for the support you need. I am currently in a position to offer:
– Help with small, necessary purchases like groceries, diapers, etc.
– Support for anyone experiencing violence or sexual assault at home (I am a trained hotline counselor and advocate)
– Reiki healing
– Reiki attunement (learn to perform healings on yourself / people in your home)
– Starting a website, blog, podcast
– Helping you get set up on a freelancer site like Upwork & how to find clients
– Creating a newsletter
– Basic legal aid or support
– Creating residual income through network marketing (I have friends in most all companies – I don’t care which you choose!)
And if I can’t personally offer what you need, I promise that I know beautiful souls who can. Off the top of my head (and there are many more!), I have colleagues and friends working in:
- HIV/AIDS support
- Legal support
- Psychiatry / therapy
- Tutoring / teaching
- Government benefits / disability assistance
- Tech support
- Financial planning
- Children’s advocacy
- Thai touch
- Visual arts (painting)
- Crystal / jewelry art
- Marketing & design
- Mask making
- Fitness / personal training
So please, just ask. You can confidentially reach me by email at elizabeth.lavelle.murray@g
I would love to facilitate the creation of a big, worldwide network of giving from people from all walks of life. Absolutely every single person on this planet has something to give. Every single one of us. Whether it is your time, your money, your hobbies, your interests, or even your heart.
So please, consider what gifts you have and share them with me. Forward this resource to anyone you know that is struggling right now. Let’s create a community that supports one another and digs deep to find what those gifts might be during this wild time!
Loving you all – Elizabeth xo